Record of Staff Development in 2016
Submit your Staff development information about any courses, workshops or webinars in which you have participated in 2016.
South African Council for Educators
Reporting PD Activities and Points online
- Use your username and password to LOGIN into the CPTD self-service portal
- Go to the RECORD POINTS tab on the top bar
- Click on TYPE OF ACTIVITY and choose the relevant one (Teacher Initiated, School Initiated or Externally Initiated) and SAVE
- Go to ACTIVITY NAME and choose the relevant PD activity you participated in
- Go to DATE and choose the date you COMPLETED an activity (You can only earn PD Points from a completed activity) and SAVE
- You will get a message (on the screen) that says "The Activity has been successfully captured"
- You will automatically get a POINTS ACCOUNT screen with summary of Points Recorded under Teacher, School and Externally Initiated Activities. You will see all your PD Points status/progress in terms of the three-year cycle.
- To upload more PD activities / programmes and points, you need to click on the RECORD POINTS tab again
- To view a summary of all PD activities you participated in, go to the ACTIVITIES COMPLETED tab on the top bar